See what's new in our January '24 Feature Drop πŸ†•πŸ“£

i just received a ribblr+ coupon from the wheel! how do i redeem that coupon? :blush:

3 Likes

Congrats! You can use it by clicking here and then going through checkout. Make sure to click β€˜Add promotion code’ on checkout. Let us know if you need more help!

4 Likes

thank youuu! i did figure out on how this works & now part of the club! :v:t3:

4 Likes

Awesome! Congrats on winning again and thanks for joining the club! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

I’ll give Ribblr+ a shot. Spun the wheel and got a coupon. Unsure I’ll be able to affoed it any other time but I’ll try it for a month :person_shrugging::heart: excited about yarn reviews though :yarn:

5 Likes

Give it a try! You can cancel at any time.

Congrats on winning! Love to see that :purple_heart:

5 Likes

I hope the pinning feature will get integrated into the free version as well sometime in the future. That’s the only thing I was a little bit sad about but it’s not that big of a deal. I appreciate the hard work you guys put into this website and app. :grin:

4 Likes

Thanks :grin: really excited I got it, having a bad flare day. Enjoying it so far.

3 Likes

I’m still pretty new and learning so much about how to use Ribblr but it seems like you are all very open to suggestions and improving the app based on feedback! I really appreciate that. Thank you for all you do!!

2 Likes

thank you :heartbeat:🫡🏼:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Is there a way to find my coupon code from the wheel spin? I thought my phone saved it, but I guess not :weary: i was so excited to give ribblr + a try.

3 Likes

Messaging you now!

3 Likes

I love the yarn reviews!

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

I’ve lost my code for the spin the wheel Ribblr+ thing :sob::sob: is there anywhere I can find it?

3 Likes

No worries- we just messaged you!

2 Likes