See what's new in our January '24 Feature Drop 🆕📣

Our first 2024 feature drop is here! :tada:

:new: Ribblr+ :crown:

Introducing Ribblr+, the first release of our premium membership, for those who want to get the best out of Ribblr and their crafting journey.

Our first membership tier unlocks pattern pins (letting you pin patterns in your library), removes the daily limit of free patterns and removes ads.
More membership tiers coming soon, with an option to upgrade or downgrade at any time.

Sign up now and use code EB25 to claim our Early Bird offer and enjoy Ribblr+ for just 12 cents a day.

:wrench: Stash improvements

Starting today you can update your stash with quantity - to measure how many meters/yards/skeins/balls you have of each stash item.

You can also use free text now to write important notes about each item.
This can be a great way to document where in your house you store a particular yarn or what you plan to use it for.

By the way, we automatically add materials you buy on Ribblr to your stash!

:new: Video yarn reviews

You can now find yarn reviews in a video format for almost all yarns sold on Ribblr.
This is a great way to learn more about the yarn before purchasing it, seeing the texture, color and hearing what other people think of it.

Check it out here.

A huge thanks to the Ribblrs who have helped us source the best reviews :purple_heart:

:new: Socials in shop

Designers who connect their TikTok and Instagram account via their Shop Manager will now have their socials display on their Ribblr shop.
And Ribblr will automatically be promoting your Reels and TikToks on Ribblr stories, completely for free!

:new: Notifications and emails

We’ll now send you updates about:

• materials items you love that are on sale
  • updating stash, makes and patterns
  • expiring coupons or prizes

You can always opt in or out of any general notifications using the help center or at the bottom of every email.

We also updated our Terms and Conditions (Click to review).

Even more…

• Discoverability of materials and sales
  • General UX/UI improvements on the community

In case you missed it… check out our Feature Drops from previous years!

What are you most excited about?

• Ribblr+ :crown:
  • Stash updates
  • Social links
  • Yarn reviews
  • New notifications
0 voters
43 Likes

This is exciting. Thankful for all you do to make Ribblr better. I will try to update my stash this year. The yarn reviews are a great touch.

23 Likes

Thanks for your support :purple_heart:

14 Likes

the ribblr+ membership is such a cool feature and i will for sure be getting one for myself!! love all the new content and updates you are constantly adding. this app is top tier!!!

10 Likes

Awesome! Make sure you use our Early Bird offer. Thanks for your continued support and for helping us make Ribblr such a great place for all crafters :purple_heart:

10 Likes

The are some really exciting updates! I don’t have the money right now, but I hope to subscribe in the future.

When I voted, all but “new notifications” had 23% each! I think you nailed it Ribblr!

7 Likes

This is so very cool!!! I will be signing up once i can afford it for sure!!!

8 Likes

Thank you both @gizmo705ok @Cynfulangel :purple_heart:

10 Likes

The new stash features is amazing! Definitely gotta update the stash I have along with adding some more to my stash :smile:

Edit: fixed typos lol

7 Likes

Amazing! Congrats on the new features!! :tada:
And a huge thanks to those helping hands getting the video yarn reviews!! :heart:

5 Likes

Can’t wait to see it! :star_struck:

6 Likes

Thank you! :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Wow! Ribblr has been busy!!

5 Likes

We always try to do our best for our community :purple_heart: We hope you’ll enjoy these new feature and improvements. Thanks for you support!

4 Likes

Yay!!! I spun the wheel and got a discounted month!!! Thats so awesome!! Thank you Ribblr​:purple_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::yellow_heart::heart:

5 Likes

Awesome! We have a small (yet growing) pool of discounts so hoping you enjoy your prize! :trophy:

4 Likes

Those are some amazing new features :heart_eyes::purple_heart:!! Hopefully, I can try the Ribblr+ membership someday :crossed_fingers:.

4 Likes

I signed up for Ribblr plus. How do I pin my patterns?
@Ribblr

4 Likes

Thanks for your support! Hope you’ll love all our new features

4 Likes

Thanks for signing up!

Head over to your patterns library then click on the pin icon on the bottom right corner of every pattern you own, you’ll be able to pin it to the top of your page.

Let us know if you need more help!

4 Likes