Seeking Pattern Testers!!!! - CLOSED

Hello, I am seeking 3 pattern testers for my Mini Whale Plushies! Seeking honest feedback on how well the pattern translated and was understood. Also seeking to see how finished whales came out!

Materials needed: 8mm hook, 10mm safety eyes, and Bernat Blanket Yarn in colors white and blue. (Pink is a plus for the blush).

Deadline to complete a mini whale - by Monday, 25th of October

Difficulty - Easy

Please DM if you are interested :blush:

UPDATE - THANK YOU TO THE 3 PATTERN TESTERS THAT CONTACTED ME! This pattern test is now closed :heart:

5 Likes

Hi I would love to test this for you, would it be ok if I use different colors because I don’t have a blue? It would be a purple. I have pink and white. I also don’t have that size safety eyes so could I please embroider them? Thanks! This is so cute! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Absolutely, and I appreciate your interest in testing my pattern :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I will send this to you as a “gift” using your username. This is my first testing call, so I think that’s how I can do it! I’ll give it a try now, thanks again! :heart:

3 Likes

Just sent it! :heart:

3 Likes

Hello, really cute :heart_eyes: I would like to test it too, not having the same color but the same brand yarn. Have twisted color blue but different brand wold like to try it too :blue_heart: .

4 Likes

Excellent!! And thank you so much for your interest :heart: I will “gift” this pattern to you right now, looking forward to your feedback :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

You most welcome, happy to be part of this testing process :relaxed:

4 Likes

Thank you so much it’s an adorable pattern! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thanks for this experience this is the finished work. Really enjoy making them mini :whale:. Sent you some comments hope was helpful and I add my journal for this cute little :whale:. The middle up below photo is the one the same as the pattern yarn brand, eye size and crochet hook size.

All worked with 8mm hook, both twisted color different yarn brand and a 12mm eye size, one with blue eye.

5 Likes

Oh my gosh I am so sorry I forgot to send you pictures :scream::woman_facepalming: I will do that ASAP today/tomorrow!

2 Likes

Very late, but taken…

Here are my pictures!

3 Likes