Selling patterns on ribblr

I have the same problem. Im from South Africa and can’t use Stripe here. I love Ribblr. Its so easy to write and list my patterns. But I can’t list them for free because I worked hard on them. I dont think Ribblr is being fair to everyone. Not everyone can use Stripe. They should come up with more options that everyone can use. I spoke to Ribblr a while ago and they said they might be adding new payment options this year. I hope so. In the meantime I will just write my patterns on Ribblr but leave them unpublished until they come up with a different payment option. That being said, I love Ribblr. I think its a great platform for pattern designers to sell their patterns

4 Likes

Thanks for this feedback!
I can confirm it is part of the plan and it is important to us. Unfortunately payments are a complex task and therefore our team don’t have an exact timeline which I understand is frustrating, I really do.

I wish worldwide payments were easier - there are hundreds of unique startups trying to solve it - maybe one will :blush:

4 Likes