selling plushies

hello everyone! I am wanting to sell my plushies on an online platform, but I’m not sure what. I’m thinking square space or Etsy, but I have no idea what to choose. If anyone sells anything on Etsy or square space or knows someone that does, please help me!! or if you have any other selling platform that you think is good!( tips or info etc) Thxx!!

14 Likes

I have the same questions!

7 Likes

I reccomend vinted! Not mant selling fees, and personally id stay away from etsy their fees are soooo high

8 Likes

I use vinted as there Are no fees at all and very easy uploading process ive mafe like 7 sales from vinted x

6 Likes

I don’t really recommend Etsy just because they have so many fees but other than that, I’m not really sure.

7 Likes

Try finding a platform that’s a somewhat popular place to online shop that has little to no fees

4 Likes

What is vinted? Is it like VarageSale ?
I did a quick google and it says it’s a second hand site to sell on.

6 Likes

So its a site where you can sell seconf hand clothes or items but theres also options to sell handmade stuff and brandnew stuff on there too x
And its completely free and no fees

8 Likes

I appreciate that thanks a bunch :two_hearts:

6 Likes

thank you to everyone who responded!!! i appreciate it :))

4 Likes

I reccomend etsy because it’s more popular for crochet items and it has 20 cents selling fee!

5 Likes

There are wayyy more than just the .20 cent listing fee, but I use Etsy and once you start making sales it barely makes a difference with the fees! I recommend it since it’s easier to market and people are more likely to buy from Etsy since it’s a reliable marketplace!

6 Likes

Over what period of time have you made these sales?? Genuinely curious about this platform :thinking:

5 Likes

I sell on Etsy and Mercari mainly. But Tedoo is becoming popular and if you want to sell to someone locally you could try your hand at Nextdoor or facebook marketplace. Or of youre really adventurous, a farmers market!

5 Likes

Well i started a frw months ago but i really started selling about a month ago and im getting roughky a sale a week and the customers pay for shipping too

5 Likes

I built my website and online store using Wix. I like them better than squarespace personally. Squarespace you gotta pay to host and build your website but Wix it can be free (just limited storage and no custom domain for free version).

I don’t recommend Facebook marketplace cus folks on there are terrible about lowballing prices and ghosting.
Maybe try some craft shows or markets! A lot should be coming up soon cus it’s getting closer to holidays

6 Likes

Etsy is a WONDERFUL platform, you will have a good experience there and they will make sure you don’t get scammed

4 Likes

How much are the fees tho?

2 Likes

yes facebook also comes with hackers too smh, but wix is also REALLY great

3 Likes

Thats good to know! Ill look into it! Thanks!

4 Likes