Sentro or Addi Circular knitting machine users

How many circular knitting machine users are here??

6 Likes

I know @Winternightmare does…
(Also moved to knitting space to help keep things organized)

3 Likes

I made a few beanies and a sweater :slight_smile: I want to make some pumpkins soon

Me!!! Do you think sentro patterns would be well recieved here? Ive got a lovely budgie one and a bear one xxx

1 Like

That was why I was asking. I have a few patterns that are for CKM that I want to see if I should make available.

1 Like

I have one but I made a method of beanie that takes less yarn

2 Likes

I have the sentro, my sister has an addi I feel hers is made better it does not click as much as mine.

1 Like

I Have a Sentro and I have sadly not used it much. I have been meaning too, but I get sidetracked with crochet and other things. I also need to look up tutorials and patterns cause I messed up the first actual time I used it. When it came time to cast off, it was a disaster!

1 Like

I have a sentro, I haven’t really made anything with it yet.
I wanted to make panels to sew together but kept dropping stitches and I don’t know how to fix them. So i got frustrated and sent the yarn and machine to time out :joy:

seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

1 Like

I’ve long been curious about machine knitting but have no money for one and no place to use or store one

2 Likes

I use mine from time to time - mostly beanies, but have also made big snakes for baby cribs :smiley:

2 Likes

I will be working on more patterns then in the second week of September then thanks everyone.

1 Like