September Feature Drop! Say hi to Ribblr Live! 🆕 🎥

Love the idea of integrating Instagram but I don’t ever make reels, so I hope that in time it may also share stories or main posts too.

9 Likes

Very amazed at all the new things added! :star_struck:

6 Likes

We’ll be working on this ! Admittedly there’s quite a lot of limitations set be Meta (the parent company of Instagram) but we hope to be able to do that.

8 Likes

I am hyped to be the first to try out the new LIVE feature - hope to see lots of new and familiar faces! Thanks for such an awesome feature for designers and crafters to connect :purple_heart: :tada:

12 Likes

I LOVE THIS!! Thank you Ribblr!! :star_struck:

7 Likes

I’m so excited for the single journal prompt, all the pop-ups were getting to be a bit much. I like the op stamp, it’s so practical!

I have a little suggestion too, for the testing zone what if there was a sorting filter that was “not closed” or something like that because even though there’s recent filters and such tester calls still looking for people get absolutely burried by closed calls.

8 Likes

This is so cool!!!

7 Likes

This is amazing!!!

7 Likes

:star_struck: wow im excited about the live and instagram!!

7 Likes

Yesss! I love the journal feature!! :]

7 Likes

Hi I cannot wait to try.

7 Likes

So excited for this one! And we’ve got a few very big surprises coming soon too :star_struck:

Thank you everyone for your amazing feedback and suggestions as always!

9 Likes

:star_struck:

5 Likes

What an amazing idea :star_struck:!! Hopefully, I can have some time to check out the livestream on that day because I go to an adult day program on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I just got the cow and milk pattern for free today. :crossed_fingers: :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

:star_struck: LOVE the new Live feature!! Looking forward to the first one!

6 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

Ok, i think this sis so cool but how do you host a live for your own pattern?, do you have to get chosen by ribblr for a live or can you arrange one yourself because id love yo do lives with my own patterns but dont know how x

7 Likes

ooo this is a cool idea. I like watching craft streams on twitch cus it helps me feel motivated, I’m glad I will be able to do this here too.

6 Likes

I’m so excited!!! This app has been so much fun so far!!!

3 Likes