September Feature Drop! Say hi to Ribblr Live! 🆕 🎥

Our new feature drop has just landed. Scroll down to learn about all our new features and improvements :tada:

This is likely our last feature drop of the year, with exciting things coming next month! :shushing_face:

:new: Ribblr Live :movie_camera:

We’re really excited to bring exciting live streaming events to Ribblr!

Join Crochet/Knit/Sew Along events or casual Hang Out With Me sessions with your favorite designers.
You can stream directly from within a pattern you own and chat with the designer all whilst following a pattern. How cool is that? :exploding_head:

Ribblr Live events are free to join! You can join directly from your patterns library by clicking the ‘live’ button.
You can find events promoted across our channels, including the ‘Dropping Soon’ section on your personalized homepage.

Keep in mind that all events are currently linked to patterns, so you must own the pattern to join. and

Don’t miss out on our first Ribblr Live event - hosted by the talented @Knotbadcrochet!
2023-09-28T19:00:00Z (shown in your timezone)

The live stream will be available inside the following pattern and it’s FREE JUST FOR TODAY!
Grab it to reserve your place in the live!

:new: Instagram Integration :speech_balloon:

All designers can now connect their Instagram account via their Shop Manager.
Similar to the TikTok integration, Ribblr will automatically be promoting your Instagram Reels on Ribblr stories, completely for free!

:new: OP stamp

Starting today you’ll see an ‘OP’ stamp next to posts in long topics, here on the community, to help you get better context and understand who’s the original poster without scrolling all the way up!

Even more…

• New follower - notification is now clickable and leads you to the profile of the Ribblr who’s following you
  • Rewording ‘Discover’ to ‘For You’
  • You’ll now only be prompted to start a journal once when tracking a line in a pattern

In case you missed it… our previous feature drops :arrow_lower_left:

Did you try setting a personal status yet?

Check out all our previous feature drops!

Comment with :star_struck: emoji if you are excited about Ribblr Live!

And don’t forget to get the pattern for free just today and join the free live on Thursday!

80 Likes

:star_struck: Cannot wait to use it! You never fail to impress, Ribblr!

8 Likes

I absolutely love this new feature! :star_struck:

8 Likes

This is very cool! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

10 Likes

:star_struck:
I like the OP stamp, it will truly come in handy! And i cant wait for the event!

11 Likes

I don’t know if it is set to a certain time or something, but just in case, the pattern isn’t showing up as free currently.

Love the new drop!

Just saw the OP tag on another thread. So helpful.

13 Likes

Can you double check again? it should show up for you!
FREE Moo Moo Milk And Cookies: Crochet pattern | Ribblr?

9 Likes

Yup, works now. Thanks! :purple_heart:

9 Likes

i was just thinking we needed a instagram link button or something!

awesome, thank you!

i’m so appreciative of the OP marker :sob:

8 Likes

ikr :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Im so excited!! I always wanted to host a live of somesort, but never was allowed to have tiktok :star_struck:

9 Likes

Oooo! This seems fun :P! :star_struck:

9 Likes

Nice! This is a really cool new feature!! :partying_face::sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Awesome drop!:star_struck:

8 Likes

I was really confused as to why I had OP by my username, I thought it meant original post. I’m glad I checked this to confirm that it did mean original post

12 Likes

Same!

9 Likes

:star_struck: SO EXCITED! Thanks SO MUCH Ribblr!

9 Likes

:star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:
This is really cool, and Im excitedddd

9 Likes

This is a pretty neat feature!!

8 Likes