Sewing project ideas!

So I have some scrap fabric! And I was trying to think of an easy project to use the scraps with. Any ideas??

7 Likes

I found these videos that might be of help, they’re scrap fabric friendly and easy/beginner friendly as well! I’m not sure if you’ll be using a machine or by hand so be careful either way! (If you’re interested you could even practice some embroidery stitches on them if you’re interested in that as well) :smile:

Also consider looking into the sewing section in the pattern shop as well!

3 Likes

Scrunchies!

3 Likes

Oh yessss thank you!! Yes i recently tried embroidery :heartbeat:

3 Likes

Can never have to many scrunchies :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

do you read? I saw a local artist made book page covers like a bookmark thing, it was so cute! let me see if I can find a photo cause its hard to explain :rofl:

2 Likes

This isn’t the artis I was talking about, I found this one on Amazon, since someone said something about embroidery. So essentially it’s just a square piece and then a triangle piece, so it fits the page corner. This one is made of felt. But the one the artist did was vintage fabrics.

3 Likes

Oh thats actually so cute reallly! I could use these as gifts :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What about zipper pouches for storage?

1 Like

I’m making crumb blocks for a quilt. Thuy Crafts on YouTube has a TON of scrap projects that are fairly simple to complete. I’m going to make several of the quilt as you go zippered bags.

1 Like

If you have any sort of stuffed animal or doll, you can sew tiny clothes for them. It’s one of my favorite projects!

1 Like