Sewing Tester Calls

Does anyone have any sewing projects that need to be tested? I really enjoyed the last pattern for a skirt that I tested for @handmadebyjennaclaire ! It was so much fun, especially since im just learning how to sew, I loved the challenge. And I see that sewing projects are rarely posted & dont wanna miss them :heartbeat:

Thank you :cherry_blossom:

20 Likes

Yeah I haven’t seen much sewing patterns on here either, most people I know crochet. I’ve been getting into wanting to learn how to sew, but I don’t have much material, but i’ll get to it soon hopefully :smile:

6 Likes

I’ve never seen a tester call for a sewing pattern for the 2 years I’ve been on Ribblr. It’s pretty rare, but you can go to the group and turn your notifications to ‘watching’ or something along that line and you’ll get an alert and/or notification for everything posted in the sewing category

5 Likes

I started sewing before I started crocheting. It is a really fun hobby that you can make basically anything. Great job with a new challenge!!!

I sew mostly by hand, used to own a sewing machine.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.