Share your Purple FOs/WIPs!

7 Likes

They’re finally done! Te Ara fingerless mitts, fingering weight wool, size 3 9 inch circular Chiaogoo needles.

12 Likes

How lovely!!

4 Likes

This was from last year. A requested purple cheetah for Hannah’s 4th birthday.

12 Likes

how cute!

3 Likes

3 Likes

My little dude :grin: :dragon_face::purple_heart::yellow_heart:

18 Likes

That’s so cute!

3 Likes

I love making a lot of purple items so had to pick my favourite!

14 Likes

That is amazing! :star_struck: :star_struck:

3 Likes

I really need to the time to take better pictures :joy: this shrug is massive on me but it’s snuggly, and honest it is purple even if it doesn’t look it :rofl:
King cole cottonsoft dk violet

13 Likes

This pin cushion I crocheted is my favorite purple FO

12 Likes

Outdoor, or natural light helps. I struggle with purple also.

2 Likes

This is a re-purposed garment. Originally, I had knit a cabled sweater with an empire waist and bell sleeves. It was so cute but did not look good on. After waiting a year I tried it on again and decided I would never wear it. The sweater was undone and reborn into this vest. Yarn is Cascade 220 Pattern is Angostura by Ysolda.

14 Likes

Great job!

4 Likes

I’m so impressed that you gave something you knew wasn’t your jam a new life! I have a top that I’ve recently finished that I’m so so about, but I don’t know if I have the chutzpah to rip it back and begin anew. Lovely work!

5 Likes

It is actually lilac, altho it looks very pale pink in the picture.

Ayrshire Hat, pattern by Wee Country Yarns using their Kinross 4ply. 4 images of Ayshire interest, here you can see Turnberry Lightbouse and Ailsa Craig

(also. this was my first time doing stranded work in donkey ages lol)

14 Likes

Gorgeous!

4 Likes

Thanks, it took me a while to make the decision but am happy I started over. I enjoyed making the sweater but would never wear it. I enjoyed making the vest and it will be part of my wardrobe for years.

Your decision will be right because creativity is never wrong. <3

7 Likes

Finished these purple slippers this week for a momma who is currently living in the hospital with her sweet baby boy battling leukaemia pattern is snowball slippers by left in knots

16 Likes