She actually quit šŸ˜¢

I was just curious to see if totalfresh actually quit crochet, and there is absolutely no trace of her :exploding_head:. No posts, no way to tag her, and I canā€™t even search for a topic with a reply :worried:

11 Likes

:pensive:

8 Likes

Thatā€™s a shame! If you canā€™t find her it means her request for full account deletion was completed.

You never know what someoneā€™s circumstances are, I just hope she is safe & sound!

11 Likes

Yes, it has me concerned also.

9 Likes

can you find her on IG?

8 Likes

I donā€™t think she had one

9 Likes

I could be wrong but I think this is the account now

because I remember us having the same birthday and this is only reply with December 1st as well

Anon is probably from anonymous though (like I think random generated name)

8 Likes

I know! I hope sheā€™s ok :cry:

8 Likes

iā€™m upset :frowning: i came back to ribblr after a while and thatā€™s the first thing i saw. iā€™ll definitely miss her. i hope sheā€™s okay and i hope sheā€™ll be back someday if she wants :heartpulse:

7 Likes

yes, thatā€™s her account :frowning:

7 Likes

Wow. I had no idea. I just came back from a little ribblr break. I hope sheā€™s okay.

6 Likes

I was wondering where you were!

6 Likes

Sorry. With school starting back and stuff I honestly forgot Abt this app.

6 Likes

Has school started for you yet? It has in my area

6 Likes

Yeah been about 2 weeks in for me

6 Likes

Really! How has it been going? I start my classes the 29th since Iā€™m homeschooled!

6 Likes

Ugh to be homeschooled sounds amazing rn. None of my friends talk to me anymore and Iā€™m an extrovert so having no one to talk to is painful. All my classes are wayyyyyy apart from each other, thereā€™s this girl that thinks Iā€™m her friend but Iā€™m not bc sheā€™s so annoying and on top of that I think she likes me too. I swear she is the most annoying person Iā€™ve ever met. Literally like I have first period with her and she sits at the same table as me so itā€™s only me and her sitting there and she low-key be trying to cheat of my work and itā€™s so annoying. She keeps telling me all of her business that I could care less about. Who she likes, where she works, her entire scheduleā€¦like babes I donā€™t care! And then yesterday when she walked in, she ā€œaccidentallyā€ said ā€œhEy BaBeā€¦OoPs SoRrY i MeAn KeLsEyā€ like what?! Then she typed ILY and showed it to me and I genuinely didnā€™t even know how to respond. She did tell me sheā€™s bisexual which I figured anyway but still. I donā€™t want to be mean but sheā€™s really annoying to me and if she confesses I donā€™t know how to reject her. Iā€™ve had other girls like me but I didnā€™t need to reject them bc they never confess. They had other people come and tell me. I donā€™t wanna sound homophobic or anything but Iā€™m just not interested in her AT ALL. It has nothing to do with her being a girl, sheā€™s just annoying. (Sorry that was a whole rant but as you can obviously tell, my 10th grade school is going GREATā€¦:pensive:)

7 Likes

So sorry you donā€™t like it! I hope it gets better as the semester continues! You probably wonā€™t sit by her in 1st period all year.

6 Likes

Letā€™s hope so :pray:t4:

6 Likes

So did she make a thread, or reply somewhere, stating that she was thinking about quitting? I just feel like Iā€™m missing something here (doesnā€™t take much lately, my brain is pretty fried right now)

5 Likes