Shop help? Please and thank you!

Hi! Im trying to give my shop a makeover so it can look cleaner and more aesthetic:sparkles:! But I’m struggling on the shop pfp dimensions, like pixel width or height. I keep going to Canva and playing around with the font size, but it keeps ending up too big or small for my shop pfp.
Help pls?

20 Likes

Tiny Text Generator (ₜₕᵣₑₑ ᵈᶦᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᵗ ᴛʏᴘᴇs) ― LingoJam fonts
Aesthetic Emojis & Text | ⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔˚ 𐙚˙✧˖°… | Copy & Paste has cute fonts and emojis
Hope this helps!

6 Likes

ness
im working on making mine
i dont no sorry

6 Likes

Umm just try to do larger sizes fonts and a circle logo will work best!

5 Likes

This is not really related but do you use canva to edit the thumbnails of your patterns? They are so cute and I really want to make mine aesthetic:sparkles: as well​:rofl:

3 Likes

Yes, i use Canva for my thumbnails too! I really like the Chewy font they have and I’ve seen a lot of crocheters on Instagram use it too
Aww thank you! Your shop header and pfp are so cute!

5 Likes

Thanks Ness! Mine was designed be @Pickle42 and she did a great job!

3 Likes

I did mine on canva and boy that took awhile cuz like they don’t have the right size pixels. I was so annoyed. Then I noticed that a lot of peoples are like smaller so I’m like whatever.

2 Likes

I drew mine with some random drawing app on my phone soO… :sweat_smile:
Google docs does have some nice fonts tbh : p

2 Likes

what i did i went on canva and picked logo to create my logo!!! Sorry if that doesnt make since

1 Like

for the back i picked out the size on canva that ribblr says the size is and it worked!!!

1 Like