Shop Materials on Ribblr! // 25% OFF plus $500+ yarn giveaway! 🎁 (100 hours only!)

:partying_face::star_struck:

10 Likes

If I won, I would get some Big Twist yarn, it’s one of my favorite brands to use!

6 Likes

Awesome :star_struck: we love it too!
Don’t forget to claim a coupon as those are limited so you can win our top prize :trophy:

9 Likes

Yay! I love Joann! I will be buying yarn to design more patterns to share! <3

6 Likes

Would love to be able to buy some plus yarn to make a mushroom hat

7 Likes

I would love to buy some of the Bernat Medium Weight Acrylic Yarn 3 Bundle by POP, in the blue colour to make a larger project such as a bag or satchel!

6 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for your support :star_struck:

7 Likes

Wow both sound amazing! :star_struck:
Don’t forget you can buy now plus use our special coupon :partying_face: then you can win a ton of MORE yarn :yarn:

6 Likes

This is so awesome and exciting! I would love to see some blanket yarn in my future, and I’d be excited to see what others buy, too!

7 Likes

Awesome :raised_hands: what will you be making?

7 Likes

I would definitely snag some scrubby and cotton yarns.
Also, would it be possible to have the purchases shown be optional? I’d like less, at least the illusion of it, tracking of my purchases

6 Likes

It may depend on the colors I get. I have a lot of stuff I want to make, but I’d probably be aiming at neutral tones (browns and blues) so I can make my husband an ankylosaurus for christmas. (we big dino nerds here. ^-^)

And I’m still looking for more parasaur patterns.

7 Likes

Nooooo im in the uk :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: this is so sadddd

7 Likes

Soon! :uk:

8 Likes

Thats gooddd :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

This is so exciting! Definitely not what I expected, but such a big step. Congratulations Ribblr! This really changes the game for crafters, making it easier to start a new project and get the yarn for it as well!

If I won I would definitely stock up on yarn, especially Joann’s big twist yarn. I absolutely love it!

5 Likes

Thanks for the kind words!

Big Twist is actually all on sale now, plus if you hurry you can get our coupon of 25% OFF Yarn and FREE shipping above $25 (terms apply).

Then you can win our big prize and get even more Big Twist :sweat_smile:

Happy Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

8 Likes

I would buy more chenille yarn to make even more plushies!

7 Likes

I would love to get yarn because I have hardly any choices to pick from. Out of what I have, I’m really low but can’t enter because I’ve got no money. I’m 14 with no full time job and will get my first summer job this summer.

2 Likes

I would definitely buy some more different kinds of yarn, like fluffy yarn, or some kind that I’ve never tried out before. I love this new update, can’t wait to check it out!!

3 Likes