Shop of the day!! Jan 10-13

Well, I forgot three days of the shop of the day :sweat_smile: so, here are the three I forgot! First, we have Unique patterns | Froggos Creations | Ribblr froggos creations by @Froggoslay ! Don’t worry, these patterns were not made by 4 frogs in a trench coat! These patterns are adorable and easy, and her shop profile is so beautiful :relieved: the next one we have is Unique patterns | Cosy Crochet By Tasha | Ribblr Cosy crochet by tasha by @cosycrochetbytasha ! These patterns are so cute and they are trending! I mean, look at that pumpkin duck!! Today’s shop of the day is Unique patterns | Kats Corner | Ribblr Kat’s corner by @GamerKat ! These patterns are so cute and easy to make, look at that leggy frog!! Anyway, that’s all for the shop of the day!

14 Likes

Sorry that this is a whole paragraph :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Pumpkin duck. :face_holding_back_tears:

Thanks for doing this! It helps me find new shops and things to make. :smile:

3 Likes

No problem! I actually really like doing these :))

3 Likes

Omg thanks so much!!! Im so glad ppl like my patterns :face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears:

Also yes of course who would even get the idea we’re- I MEAN IM- 4 frogs in a trench coat lol haha lol

4 Likes

OMG THX SM BUGGY!! yayyyy

3 Likes

You can always separate them into multiple but smaller paragraphs. For example, every person gets a paragraph. I do that cause it looks neat (in my opinion).

Just a suggestion!

2 Likes

you could also do the hide text thingie

LOOK INSIDE

like this hehehe

2 Likes

I could do that hehe

1 Like

That is actually a good idea! Thxx

1 Like

Also, no problem @GamerKat and @Froggoslay! Your shops are awesome!

1 Like