Shop Shoutouts! 🩷

Hey everyone!! So I was bored and I was looking though a ton of different shops. And I was like wow! Some of these are really underrated! Or some of them are like 10 away from 100 followers (and amazing!) so I thought they deserved a shoutout. (a lot of them are clothing shops hahaha) Seriously though, clothing pattern makers do not get enough credit- it takes forever to design and write a clothing pattern. It’s insane. So anyways, here they are! :star:

CLOTHING SHOPS: 

Shop #1: crochetbypeep! This shop is seriously so amazing. They have a ton of really cute clothes! They all cost money, but i’d say its worth it. Go check it out!

Shop #2: barboracrochet. This shop has a lot of clothes too! Not all of them are my style, but they’re really cool and they probably spent a TON of time on them. and somehow they only have 30 followers!!!

Shop #3: iamLankaDesigns. This shop isn’t really too ‘underrated’ but it’s AMAZING. (and guess what- theyre having a sale right now!!) They have so many cute and unique clothes. A bunch of them are really in-style clothing items right now!

Shop #4: crochet-by-k80. Okay i know this shop only has 1 pattern so far but IM IN LOVE. The McKenna Dress is adorable, just saying!!

Shop #5: the-wand-weaver. OH mY GOSH THE DOG SWEATERS 🩷:star_struck:

AMIGURUMI SHOPS: 

Shop #6: stellas-yarn-universe. okay, can i just say, this shop is soo cute!! They have tons of amigurumi and they’re all super good patterns!

Shop #7: bini-binka- is literally one of my top 3 favorite amigurumi shops ever! I love all of their patterns so much. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!! :ok_hand:

Shop #8: scarlet-creations! another one of my top 3 for sure. LOVE IT SO MUCH! definitely go check it out- this shop is amazing!!

So that’s my 8 pattern recommendations! I hope you enjoyed and hopefully found something you like! If you want you can also check out my shop. (maybe even follow!) Thank you so much for reading. Have an amazing day!! :star:🩷:smile:

20 Likes

Great shops!!

4 Likes

This is such a cute idea! I hope the shops get the love they deserve! <3

4 Likes

Thank you for the shoutout!!! And for the compliment :orange_heart:

4 Likes

This is Awesome n thanks for sharing. I’m very new here n just recently released my very first pattern of a C130 Hercules Aircraft n plan to add many more patterns in the near future. I am learning so much through everybody’s post. So thank you again for sharing these shops, I will definitely look into them n explore :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

No problem!! Your shop is amazing! :star_struck:

5 Likes

Thank you so much n so is yours, love your sea foam turtle n love the name as well :blue_heart:

4 Likes

All of these shops are amazing! Thanks for sharing and bringing attention to these talented designers!

3 Likes

Man, that plane pattern is fire! :fire::fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

thank you!!

3 Likes

these are awesome I am sure they deserve it

4 Likes

Thank you so much :heartbeat:

4 Likes