Shop update/info

Hey guys! I’ve finally re-released some of my patterns! But some won’t be here to stay. I feel like some patterns people just don’t have intrest for so I’ll be taking them down. The following patterns will be taken down next week: Lisa the mouse, Constellation bear and 3 in 1 sea animals get them now while you can! I’m nearly finished re-designing bamboo the sleepy panda so a tester call will be up shortly! I also want to thank everybody for 430 shop followers! I’ll have a giveaway at 500. Have a great rest of your day/night!:two_hearts: :sparkles:

31 Likes

Im gonna get some of ur pattern RIGHT NOW! Pls dont take them down! I bet many people love ur patterns!

5 Likes

aw thank you! but I feel like there are a lot of similar patterns so I want to make something more unique!

8 Likes

How about you make a lemming

They look like this and i have never seen a pattern for them

6 Likes

hm, I’ll see!

5 Likes

Ok

I was watching a show about them and they r so cute so i thought i would ask u bout them

Byee

5 Likes

Nooo!!! Thats so sadd!! I js got the Lisa the mouse pattern, but i bet there will be ppl that wanna get your adorable patterns in the future!!!

2 Likes

Nooo! I think they are great, some people definitely like them! I don’t think you need to take them down, but it’s your choice at the end of the day. Good luck with the shop revamp!

2 Likes

aw sorry they’re being taken down

2 Likes

nooooo u shouldnt take them downnn.. but im excited to see new oness!

2 Likes