Show me your wips or recently finished work

Adorable!

2 Likes

Your cat is so cute! I am working on a scrappy top and just joined the shoulders :tada:

9 Likes

My recently finished Sensum Sweater (Pattern by Eleven Handmade)

8 Likes

Amazing work! And welcome to Ribblr :slight_smile:
How long did it take you to make this? @MendedYarns

2 Likes

Cute! :elephant:

2 Likes

Thanks! It took about a month to make. I am quite a slow crocheter because I have wrist issues so that’s pretty fast for me! It’s the first time I’ve crocheted an actual garment (not just a scarf or shawl). It was fun to make :grin: I would recommend the pattern.

2 Likes

Wow, this is beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you! Been away for a bit.

1 Like

Oh gosh that demon is too cute!!! I may have to hunt that pattern down and give him a try.

1 Like

I currently have three main WIPs that I’m actively working on.
I’m working on my crochet temperature blanket (which I’m 6 months behind on due to serious procrastination), in the photo I placed Winston the white tailed bumblebee on top of it because why not?

I’m also working on putting together a DPN holder for when I’m working on DPN’s and put the project down to prevent the needles falling out. I decided to do a rainbow hexagon across the outside of it in honor or pride month (I belong to the LGBTQIA2S+ community). I’m planning on using it when I knit my rainbow socks because I think that would be fun.

I’m making progress on my second sock. This is my first even pair of socks and I’m halfway through. I’m looking forward to being able to wear them.

4 Likes

I just finished the Nikki’s Diamonds shawl by Flo’s Crafty Crochet. I’m so pleased with how it turned out.

7 Likes

I love how bright it is, what yarn did you use?

2 Likes

That looks great! The bee is really cute and I also love the colours of the socks!

2 Likes

Lovely shawl!

2 Likes

I used hobbii cotton kings twirls in the colorway fire opal.

2 Likes

I recently finished testing a pattern at the beginning of this week for @HookedByMarilyn
and it came out beautifully!!!
I took a picture of it when I was almost done with it :blush: I used crochet hooks for pins because I wanted to finish it quickly and had these crochet hooks around! :wink:

5 Likes

lovely!

1 Like

Just finished a Tin Can Knits Flax baby sweater. Love her top down design with no sewing, just weaving in ends :). Also like this Hobby Lobby Yarn Bee, Soft & Sleek, stripes yarn. There is a little color management on the sleeves, but not a lot.

4 Likes

2 WIPS the 12 point ripple is from the creative Grandma youtube page
and the yellow/white blanket is from Sirin’s crochet youtube page.

4 Likes

Beautiful! @Manateelady62

1 Like