temu is mine :muscle:t4: $3 for one

8 Likes

same, I’ve found lots of yarn at thrift stores

7 Likes

Yeahh but temu takes forever to ship and uses child labor :sob:

7 Likes

ik​:sob::sob: but that’s the only thing I got :sob::sob:

5 Likes

My parents refuse to take my to thrift stores. We only have goodwill and a few baby clothes resale shops. My dad has smth against goodwill :frowning:

7 Likes

I have 2 x 90L storage bags, whatever is in my wip bags, plus a large tote (the yarn in the bottom pic). A big, unorganized mess until I get my shelving installed.

8 Likes

Well now I’m not showing min cause it’s small and NOT ASK PRERTU AS YOURS OMG HOW

5 Likes

I have one more skien of the big poofy white, but its all messy and ugly so its in my shunned yarn drawer

10 Likes

thanks, my stepdad made it for me for my b-day last year (I think) but before that it was just sitting on my floor

5 Likes

sorry for the sad looking room along with the sad looking yarn but that’s my stash <:
I hv shelves but I had to “fix” the messed up yarn first :sob::sob:
I hv more acrylic yarn but it’s in a huge container down in my basement :,)

11 Likes

You made me smile with your shunned yarn drawer.
I used to hide ugly messy balls of wool until my lovely husband treated me to a wool winder

4 Likes

Your wall of wool looks great.
So easy to find the colour you want next

4 Likes

This is mine my plush get special treatment while my acrylic is all in the closet and a huge mess lol

On the top I have two boxes of felt , a WIPS box and a box of milk cotton yarn my bb :sparkles::heart:

10 Likes

I have more in my crochet cart

3 Likes

Mine is a mess, and just 2 totes of yarn with more laying on top and I just bought a bunch more yarn today :sob::raised_hand:

5 Likes

This isn’t all I have some up by my crochet chair too and a few totes
I’m currently working on having my craft space more organized since having a craft table built. I run a business so this is why I have so much yarn :grin:

10 Likes

This is mine! I have 3 spots

A little bin in a 4cube shelving unit
Some on my nightstand (like tiny 22yard skeins and excess) as well as the proJect that the tiny skeins is for (a christmas light garland that my aunt wanted me to make for her)
And a box filled with yarn for a project im going to do. Eventually

And WIPs everywhere, of course.

I only have acrylic and worsted yarn, sadly

10 Likes

I have mine stashed in 2 closets, under my bed, in a basket! I wish I had a pretty set up!!

4 Likes

Do you have pets? My dog would jump right in this hahaha

2 Likes

Yeah lol
I have a dog and a cat, my cat knows not to mess with my yarn (i spray water at her every time she tries something) and my dog dosent go into my room lol

4 Likes