Show us your favorite Pride makes!

Tttyyyyy

5 Likes

Btw @Winternightmare I private chatted u

4 Likes

I have the chat deactivated, but I’ll check that now :black_heart:

5 Likes

I accidentally made a pan flag pattern yesterday (not crochet related)

7 Likes

Oh man I made that same virus shawl in pastel rainbow colors! Definitely one of my top faves!

13 Likes

I love the shawls you made they are gorgeous :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rainbow:

5 Likes

Thank you! The other one is ‘Hearts of the Rows’ by K.A.M.E. Crochet. I love the little puff stitch details that form little hearts, so people know that they are loved. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rainbow_flag:

6 Likes

This is now officially my fave Pride make. I just found out that Ribblr have featured it in their wish list on the home page.

12 Likes

I love it!

4 Likes

Oh wow I love the bunnies and the shawl… I don’t have the stamina to make such a big project but it’s gorgeous

5 Likes

thank you <3

4 Likes

i’m in love with ur bunny pride collection!!! :sparkling_heart: i only just started crocheting at the end of last year, so i’ve only gotten around to making one pride-themed crochet piece, but i really want to make more, especially with all my different flags ^^ :sparkling_heart::rainbow_flag::transgender_flag:

7 Likes

your shawls are so pretty!! they’re very mesmerizing to look at & the details have such a beautiful texture! :heartpulse::heartpulse:

7 Likes

this is so cool!! i love it!!! :heartpulse:

6 Likes

Thank you very much

6 Likes

@Winternightmare that bunny collection is utterly fantastic, and you know how I feel about your shawls!! The ice creams are so fun, too!!

@FayeLamb that piece for your window and your vest are too cool! I was so happy to see the gaymer vest featured on the main page alongside Winter’s ice creams :smiling_face:

@PleiadesCrochet your spinner is mesmerizing and gorgeous :heart_eyes:

@GotenkslovesmeCraft using the calico cats pattern was a brilliant way to do the flag colors! So cute!

@sewsumi that set is :fire:! Well done!

@NerdyCraftyBri love that it was subconscious/unconscious :rofl: looks great though!

@Hatshenaniganz stunning all around! The puff heart :heart_hands: thing makes my heart so warm - what a lovely sentiment.

11 Likes

3 Likes

Thank you (they were the only good colors I had lol)

6 Likes

Here are some of my makes, a lot of them rainbow themed ^.^

Trans flower beret!

Bisexual heart hat.

Pride frog!

Sprinkles the (very proud) Axolotl!

The rare but resplendent Rainbow Flower Frog!

:sparkles: Magic mushroom! :sparkles:

Rainbow pinwheel turtle!

I also made a trans flag colored pup named Patches, but I’m not sure if I’m allowed to share photos of it, yet as it is from a pattern test. However the dog is mostly white with pink and blue patches of color, one ear each color and alternating colored paws. The nose is a little pink felt heart :smiling_face:

Seeing all of your creative projects is really inspiring, however, and makes me want to create more Pride themed creations!

(If anyone wants links to the patterns, please let me know!)

11 Likes

Testing that mushroom pattern was so fun! I made like 5 of these XD

7 Likes