Show us your favorite Pride makes!

I think that makes you a mushroom mastermind or mushroom master or mushroomagician or something. :joy:

It really was fun, though; I ended up making a giant plush one my niece took a liking to and absconded with LOL ! Such a neat pattern with the little frill and the gills, too! I remember being so impressed with the one you shared and others’ as well - absolutely amazing and wonderful how we all had the same pattern and everyone’s ended up totally unique :smiling_face:

7 Likes

Aww thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I had fun making a neon one!

6 Likes

I made another wind spinner a little different this time. Added the tassel with a rainbow bead. What do you guys think? :blush::sparkles:

10 Likes

Like it a lot!

7 Likes

You’re all so talented. Have loved seeing all your Pride makes. Makes my heart sing :rainbow_flag:

8 Likes

The beads make it extra special! I imagine its fun to watch this spin :star_struck:

7 Likes

Thank you, looking forward to finding more ways to use that pattern. I love it so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

i know this is old but where did you find the first pattern because it is beautiful and i want to make on

4 Likes

It’s the Virus shawl by Hobbii

4 Likes

thanks

5 Likes

I made this trans pride beanie a few years ago when I first learned how to knit beanies

6 Likes

Im making pride bees at the moment
Also i Love the ice creams is there a pattern for that

3 Likes
4 Likes

Thx

3 Likes

You’re welcome :blush:

3 Likes

I love this thread!

I have made some pride flag dinos, a pride flag scarf for my brother, and a rainbow and frog.

2 Likes