Show us your Halloween makes! 🎃

Happy Halloween! :ghost:

What have you made this year? And what are your plans for Halloween?

(in the picture: our FREE pattern: Ghost Bucket!)

13 Likes

Our kids are adults so we get to enjoy handing out goodies for Halloween! :grinning:

5 Likes

Have fun! Have you made anything this or in previous Halloween?

5 Likes

I haven’t done any Halloween knitting yet. :blush:

5 Likes

I haven’t done anything Halloween-y yet, per say, however, I HAVE crocheted pumpkins. And I’m planning to crochet a pumpkin dog for my friend (it’s from a show she likes to watch) :blush:

5 Likes

Made a cute pumpkin ami and dressing up and handing out candy with my husband :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr! That’s such a cute pumpkin! :grinning: Have a blast handing out goodies on Halloween!! :jack_o_lantern:
We live in the country so only get around one dozen maximum trick or treaters. In 2019, before Covid,:roll_eyes: we had one of the kids who used come here, who was out visiting their parents, show up with their kids so that was awesome! :blush:

7 Likes

Thank you! :blush:
We get about 200 kids even in bad weather! It’s a lot of fun! We live down from an elementary school and the kids get SUPER excited every year when we start decorating so they can walk by and look at everything! :ghost:

6 Likes

Amazing!

5 Likes

I have not had time to Halloween crochet this year. However, last year I made several pumpkins and a turkey.

7 Likes

Happy Halloween! Here’s my cryptid of the year.

The free Mothman pattern drops at midnight :wink:

9 Likes

Would love to see it!

5 Likes

superb work!

6 Likes

Thank you!

6 Likes

This year has been a busy year! I’m surprised I even got the pumpkin done! I’d love to see your Turkey! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Some of the fall /Halloween things I made last year.

10 Likes

Wow! Beautiful!

5 Likes

Thank you :blush:

6 Likes

8 Likes

Those are amazing!! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes