Shows- entertainment

What shows does everyone like to watch while doing their craft? I’m looking for something new to watch. True crime documentaries have always been #1 on my list.

6 Likes

theres a really good one on netflix called the drowning (its not true crime more of a drama but has lots of policey type themes in it) the girl in the picture is really good too

7 Likes

I’m not a lot of help, anytime I’m in an entertainment slump (or don’t want to focus too much on the TV) I rewatch Harry Potter :rofl:

7 Likes

I like watching the entire Lord of the Rings Trilogy.
lord of the rings GIF

6 Likes

I like to watch Survivor or The Amazing Race

7 Likes

I LOVE the Lord of the Rings!!!
It is by far my favorite movie(s) to watch!!!
One question though, do you watch the theatrical or extended addition?

6 Likes

Both!!
@JAdamsCollection
My DVDs are all scratched up from my grandson Christopher watching it over and over. Just need to find some online way to watch them. I’m not familiar with streaming TV.

6 Likes

I love the extended additions!
If you have an amazon account, you can purchase the Extended Addition of LOTR on streaming.
That’s how my family and I are able to purchase/watch the extended additions of the Hobbit.

6 Likes

You mean like Prime?

6 Likes

Yes!

6 Likes

I’m trying to remember if I watched this one or not. I’ll have to look it up

6 Likes

I have finally caught up on Star Trek Discovery, and Strange New Worlds. Prodigy is next on the sci-fi side (the Star Wars new ones are dinnertime with the kids)

Watched Mayor of Kingstown. Jeremy Renner, quite gritty, good enough that i’ve bookmarked for when season 2 comes out

Now looking at Yellowstone … only got 1/2 way thru the first episode so far so holding judgement

Westworld done as well…

Frankly I’ll just watch everything that no one else in the house will be interested in.

4 Likes

it’s not true crime, but you can give twin peaks a try if you haven’t already seen it. :slight_smile: loads of mystery and crime

4 Likes

Hahaha! Liked ST strange new worlds. It definitely was something I wanted to watch every week. LOVED mayor of Kingstown and Yellowstone. They’re both so so good! I haven’t watched the new season of Westworld yet. It’s on my list, but it’s been hard to pick it.

5 Likes

Thanks for that suggestion,. It’s one I’ve thought of watching, and I think I might even have it in my list.

4 Likes