Slightly annoying bug :/

(@Ribblr ) Hiya! Im in the mobile version of Ribblr, and Ive recently noticed a bug. Occasionally, whenever i exit any page of my shop, it will show me this screen

And all I can do to fix it is close and re-open the app. I have already tried uninstalling and re-installing the app. Had this happened to anyone else?

14 Likes

When that screen shows up it usually means that you don’t have any wifi or a really bad one, the thing that usually helps me with that is turning my wifi on and off and then refressing the page

7 Likes

it does it to me too and i have full connection/strong wifi, i don’t believe that is the issue here.

7 Likes

Well, this also happens when i have amamzing signal or wifi. And I have tried that, unfortunately it doesnt help. I also cant refresh the page no matter how hard I try. Thanks though!

6 Likes

Does the app need an update? Just a thought.

6 Likes

Thanks! I just checked, though, and Ribblr is up-to-date.

6 Likes

Sorry you’ve experienced some inconvenience! Let’s try to get to the bottom of this.
Can you share the exact way to reproduce this? Or does this happen randomly and not all the time?

7 Likes

Yes, this happens randomly when I try to exit any page of my shop, though when this does happen, 9/10 times I used the back button in the top-left corner.

5 Likes

Can you clarify what you mean by any page of my shop?

Are you referring to your shop, your patterns, your shop manager or something else?

Thanks!

7 Likes

Sure! It doesnt happen when I exit one of my patterns, but it does when I exit my shop manager or my shop itself.

5 Likes

Me too

6 Likes

Thanks! If you can capture it with a screen video that would be great. We’ve opened a ticket for our engineers to check this.

8 Likes

Ill ty my best to get one. Thank you!

6 Likes

It’s happened to me. Usually it’s just bad wi-fi though :thinking:

6 Likes

I literally just downloaded the app :sweat_smile: but @Ribblr will fix it quickly!

1 Like

Hi there! A quick update - our engineers cannot seem to reproduce whilst testing on our Android test devices. If you can share a video with us when you get the time, as well as the device information that’d be great!

1 Like