Snorlax Pattern is Live!

Hello! I just wanted to announce that my new Snorlax amigurumi pattern is live! Thank you so much to my testers, and I hope you enjoy the pattern.

Snorlax Pattern

22 Likes

Cool! Congrats on the release!

5 Likes

Thank you very much!

4 Likes

It’s so big :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Wow! Congratulations on the release!

5 Likes

He’s so cool :sunglasses: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Congratulations!! He is adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Omgosh, so big!! Hopefully you stated the yardage/meters of the yarn needed. I might make it!

4 Likes

I know it’s about 2 1/2 of the Yarn Bee Cozy Occasion or 2 skeins of the Bernat Blanket for the main body color. I should have that stated in the pattern.

So I’d guesstimate 260-300 yds.

3 Likes

Yeah, putting it in the pattern will help those in other countries to use the pattern with the bulky yarn they can get a hold of- For example, Dolphin Himalaya.

4 Likes

Congrats on the release!!!
it's so fluffy despicable me GIF

4 Likes

Congrats on your release
Don’t forget to share the link as it will can with your seller fees (someone else sharing or going to your profile doesn’t give you the selfee points)

5 Likes

I was honestly not sure how to share the pattern link. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Go to your pattern page and you’ll see the share symbol with a dollar sign over it… Click that then choose the 2 overlapping rectangles, that will copy the link

5 Likes

Thank you so much! Some of the Ribblr chat functions don’t feel as intuitive for me.

5 Likes

You’re welcome! One of the great things about Ribblr community is so many are willing to help :blush:

5 Likes

It’s so big!!

3 Likes