So happy!!

I just made my biggest sale on a single plushie! It was for $45!

20 Likes

Congrats!!! What plushie was it? I get it, I freaked out when I got a 1$ purchase lmao

7 Likes

Congratulations!! It’s great when your getting paid to do something you love! This is only the beginning, great things are coming your way! :laughing::heart:

7 Likes

Wow!!! :heart_eyes::star_struck::partying_face: Great job!!! :two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs::blush:

6 Likes

Congratulations!! :partying_face::tada::tada: That’s wonderful and the start of great things to come!! :grinning:

5 Likes

It was a jumbo scented Dino!

6 Likes

Thank you everyone :blush:

6 Likes

Awww I love dinosaurs! Honestly I can’t sell plushies because I get so attached to them, congrats man!

6 Likes

Congrats!!! That’s a great achievement!!!

6 Likes

lucky i wish i can sale stuff but i dont have a creditcarnd but im soo happy for you what did you sale

5 Likes

Why not a Paypal account? Most online forums accept Paypal " First, you’ll need to provide your personal information, such as your full name, address, phone number, and email. You’ll also need to connect your account to your debit card, credit card, or bank account . In some cases, PayPal may also ask you for proof of ID."

7 Likes

Congrats @SierraCrochets07 for the sale of your Dino plushie! :t_rex: this is thrilling!

5 Likes