sorry for the inactivity on patterns

hey guys sorry for the inactivity on patterns/tester calls :(((( I have been kinda busy and stuff, my last pattern was released last month and I didn’t have testers for it coz its a :sparkles: surprise :sparkles:
but dw guys I’m still alive BCCC IM WORKING ON 3 NEW PATTERNS!!! and 1 is in the testing period YAYYYYYY! I finished 1 other pattern and im just writing it down (hint: :cow: :rainbow: ) and the other pattern is a GIANT JELLYCAT DRAGONNN its the size of my head to my waist and it looks like the JELLYCAT dragon :smiley: I finished everything I just gotta sew on the wings and make the ears and then I’m DONE!!!
anyway how are you guys?
byee

28 Likes

No worries fay :smiling_face: i cant wait to see your new patterns they sound so cuteeee

3 Likes

OMGEEZZZZ IM SOO EXCITEDDD!! also, no worries pookie, ilysvm <33

3 Likes

im excited for new patterns! i am still debating on buying the soot sprite bag but im broke :sob: anyway im happy for new patters to come out!

3 Likes

I’m good and I will definitely be applying for your testing thank you for asking
-Gracecrochet2

3 Likes

Can you tag me in the dragon testing call? I want to make it :weary:

4 Likes

grrrr i would really appreciate any sales :face_holding_back_tears: :heart_hands: but i get it we’re all broke :disappointed: ty for the enthusiasm!

3 Likes

yesss sure

4 Likes

Also I love the fact you did the hint and I think i know it
-Gracecrochet2

2 Likes

yessss?

1 Like