Sorry I haven't been around

After so much work before/for Christmas, I kinda lost my crojo. Even more than that though, I’ve been sick, so so sick. I thought I was getting better and then a day or two later it turned into something more and worse. I’m still trying to recover. Slowly, but surely, but I’m sick of being sick. I’m so sorry to the few designers I’ve been working with/for in testing patterns. I feel so bad.

20 Likes

um, taking care of yourself is more important!
There were some wicked bugs going around recently, my son and I were down for 10 weeks . Just as I thought we were getting better BAM, sick again

11 Likes

Hope you both feel much much better soon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Rest well and get better soon. Try not ti be too hard on yourself

11 Likes

Take care of yourself, your health matters :heart: come back when you are well. I’m sure designers will understand :blush:

8 Likes

hug me i love you GIF
@Wendywo745

7 Likes

Your health takes the priority! I’m sure the designers you’re testing for will understand and I hope you start getting better soon :people_hugging:

8 Likes

I hope you’ll feel better soon :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Oh No! Feel better soon!

7 Likes

Your absence has been noted but I remember you sharing that your little one was sick.
I’m so sorry, I know how you feel being sick of being sick.
Tired Go To Sleep GIF by INTO ACTION

8 Likes

Your health is more important than anything you may have committed to prior to getting sick. Take care of yourself

8 Likes

You are totally most important! Take care of yourself! Sending virtual hugs :people_hugging::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Love You Hug GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

Hope you feel better soon :mending_heart:
And with that your cro jo too! :hugs:
Love you @Wendywo745 - you are such an amazing contributor to the Ribblr community!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Hope you feel better soon! Health is so important, so take care of yourself! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Rest and take care, your health is the priority! :hugs: :heart:

6 Likes

Oh you’re all sending me to tears now! :sob: The love from all of you is so heartwarming. And I can’t tell you how much I appreciate it. :heart:. Thank you all!

5 Likes

I understand, there has been so much stuff going around! I was sick over 1/2 of Dec and several weeks this month :(, tired of being sick too, so to make myself feel a little better I went to my favorite etsy seller and bought some stitch markers and progress keepers (she has great sales) so if I feel bad, I’ll just look at my new knitting “jewelry” and smile.

I might have “accidentally” ordered a drum carder for my spinning too :rofl:, it will be here Wed, I’m so excited, it’s a bucket list item ;).

6 Likes

Golly, after being sick so long, you need some dopamine from buying something!!

5 Likes