Spaces not showing in latest

It may just me, but I know I donā€™t have the knitting space muted and yet I just realized today that the knitting space topics arenā€™t showing in my latest or new tabsā€¦ I only noticed because I posted a topic last night in the knitting space and when I replied to it this morning, it didnā€™t bump up towards the top of the latest tab (I scrolled past at least a dozen topics, including some I was last to comment on before I commented on this one, and all didnā€™t see it). So I changed it to general (because really it isnā€™t knitting specific) then went into the knitting space and found a bunch of topics Iā€™ve never seen over the last 2 weeks

5 Likes

Thatā€™s strange! We can see knitting topics in the latest. (main feed)

Was this always the case for you?

We canā€™t seem to reproduce right now so if more people can share thatā€™d be useful.

For example we can see a topic called ā€˜Knitting adviceā€™. Can you not see it?

1 Like

Now that Iā€™ve replied to some, they are showing in my latest, but they didnā€™t show in the new or latest when they were created, or I would have replied to them before today :woman_shrugging:t3:
I had a feeling it was just going to be me, no worries

1 Like

Sounds like a caching issue! To confirm next time try to refresh your window. Pull from the top on iPhone or on the web click the refresh button.
This should refresh and fix if for you.

If that doesnā€™t fix it please let us know and weā€™ll assign someone from our tech team to help you out. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Unfortunately since I donā€™t know that Iā€™m missing the topics, I donā€™t know when Iā€™d need to refresh (although I do that quite often anyway)
No worries, thanks anyway

No worries. Weā€™ll keep an eye out for that!

1 Like