Special holiday bundles! Exclusively for Ribblrs 🏷️

:tada: 72 hours only to get these amazing bundles at a special $9.99 price PLUS a chance to win $25 worth of yarn! :gift:

Ultimate Knitting bundle

Winding Way Cowl by @Pandalandcrafts, MixTape by @rhyflowerknits, The Blair Sweater by @MadisonMarie, Erudite Vest by @granolagear and Division Tank by @Wonderlandknots!

5 unique knitting designs by incredible designers. Buy now for just $9.99 :label:

Ultimate Winter Bundle

Gingerbread Helpers by @LemonYarn, Chino the Christmas Bear by @kelvencrochets, Christmas ornaments by @Rnata, Reversible Christmas by @chibiscraft, The Oopsie Daisy Purse by @crochetbyak, Butterfly Reindeer by @Knotbadcrochet.

6 popular crochet designs by 6 talented designers! Buy now for just $9.99 :label:

Premium Winter Bundle

Harry Styles Cardigan Beanie @joellacrafts, Mushroom slippers @nastjacrochets, Snowed In Pullover @JustTheWorsted, Sunflower Sweater Pattern @myagkocrochet, Autumn Olive Holiday Cardigan @autumnolivecrochet.

5 wintery crochet designs by brilliant designers! Buy now for just $9.99 :label:

Get into the gift-giving spirit with our special holiday bundles! :christmas_tree:

43 Likes

Great bundles!
Thanks to the designers and Ribblr for offering these!!
The best

17 Likes

Thank you all! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Woohoo :tada:

9 Likes

Just got the cardigan bundle!! So excited to try some of these!

10 Likes

Oh wow thanks for the bundles! I hope everyone gets something they want if they want something! :blush:

Unfortunately, my card doesn’t allow international shopping :persevere: (at least I think that’s the reason why my card was declined)

7 Likes

You could try Apple Pay or Google Pay. Alternatively you’ll have to reach out to the bank :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thanks for the help! I don’t have a bank account set up yet (The card I use is a temporary subaccount), but I might be able to see if I can get a friend to help :smiley:

8 Likes

These are FABULOUS! I cannot wait to make these patterns and give them as gifts! Many thanks to all of the designers for participating <3 <3 <3

6 Likes

Idk why but I cant seem to buy patterns on here. My card always declines it :confused: anf i only have the option to use stripe

5 Likes

Hmmmm, you should be able to use stripe. Tagging @Ribblr to see if they can help.

@Senpaim00n

5 Likes

To all the designers with a special mention of one of my favorite shops.
@LemonYarn

5 Likes

Hi, please message us and one of our support team will try to help you figure it out.

5 Likes

I really like to but this pattern, but There is no option for IDEAL is this correct? @Ribblr

4 Likes

There are a few issues we’re experiencing with supporting iDEAL platform wide, but if you reach out to us via private message we can try to find a solution for you if iDeal doesn’t pop-up for you during checkout.

Please note you can also use Apple Pay and Google Pay and whatever payment method they support.

4 Likes

The bundles are back just for today! Grab it while you can before they’re gone forever

5 Likes

We’ve got a winner!
@eggarteggegg :partying_face:

amongst the buyers who managed to get their hands on our limited bundles - you just won $25 worth of yarn! Please reply to our message.

Congrats to everyone who got an amazing deals with our limited holiday bundles :gift:

5 Likes

That’s amazing! Congrats @eggarteggegg

4 Likes

Congratulations on winning YARN!
Ball Crochet GIF by AdR

2 Likes