Spin the wheel!!!!!

whenever I spin the wheel, I always get free craftsee or free creative bug or smth
i just wanna know if anyone has actually gotten the gem prize or smth other than the free website subscription

Postcards, once hit ribblr gold

Last month I got 2 free spins and then the better help option in the same day lol

Never won a gem though :’(

I got a postcard, and the free spin once but it just gave me a craftsy membership.

This always happens to me, and it’s seriously annoying, I have like enough free craftsy to last me 50yrs or smth

yes i’ve actually gotten a gem once! so it’s really just luck at this point

i have heard of other people getting gems and stuff, i never personally have but i have gotten postcards and the more free patterns in a day

I JUST DID! I spent it on lemonee the lemon bee by @wooliamigurumis :). I have a 29 day streak so I guess it was pretty good. I got the postcard, and 30% off ribblr+, (but I never uesd it), and like free craftys or creative bug a bunch that I also NEVER used.

Agreed

Yeah I get those, ribblr discount, or the postcard. I used to get the double your daily free patterns thing like once or twice a month for awhile, but I maybe get that like every other month now.

BetterHelp really shouldn’t be on the wheel given its track record… selling user health data to advertisers (FTC lawsuit, multi million settlement, and no apology), questionable therapist credentialing, and recent concerns about AI generated responses to patients. With so many minors on the platform, mental health care shouldn’t be tied to a service with that kind of history. That option should be removed.

Ribblr mentioned adding more prizes, which would help, but it’d also go a long way to remove BetterHelp and show the actual odds of winning each prize. The wheel isn’t a wheel it’s a Gacha mechanic. Right now, with multiple ad slots and ā€œno winā€ spaces, over half the wheel feels like filler, and the RNG makes it feel heavily skewed.

What might be cute is instead of a wheel that is designed to look like we have an even chance of winning each prize, if they replaced it with like a Ribbot crane game animation where you click the button and Ribbot pulls a random prize from the crane, with the prizes and the odds of winning posted as a sign on the crane game. It keeps the gacha mechanics, adds transparency, while removing the Equal Slices = Equal Chances impression that the current wheel gives.

i’ve gotten postcards, a gem once, occasionally an additional spin or 2x the amount of patterns you can add to your library. also multiple free craftsys and whatnot that i never used lol

I’ve been here for almost a year and I think I’ve gotten about 25 years of craftsy and like 15 non website things

Dayum i didnt know that abt betterhelp

Yeeeah they’re super shady. I found it super disgusting when they settled for 7.8 million dollars with the FTC lawsuit, and they STILL refused to apologize to the people who went through them for therapy and simply said that it was ā€œindustry standardā€ā€¦ like dude… really? They said that they weren’t selling private health care information to third party advertisers, but part of the evidence brought forward by the FTC was them sharing health questionnaire answers with Facebook etc.

Yeah the will is winning a chance to buy something which is weird. Especially since we get a bit free but cancellations are made incredibly difficult. But I have gotten postcards. What is weird @Ribblr is it shows my prize on the bottom right of the screen before I even hit spin now. I see I have won craftsy or betterhelp or a postcard. I hit spin to see if it is true and sure enough that is what it lands in. Where is the fun in that???

I’ve gotten those free things plus I’ve gotten a few merch discounts, a gem twice now I believe and I’ve gotten 2 patterns but usually it’s the postcards or the Ribblr+ entires or the free website things never the gift card though lol

Wow thats not ok AT ALL and what standard is selling people’s PERSONAL INFORMATION

thx guyss I was thinking that it was super weird that I was always getting the same thing nd I though it was rigged or smth

i’ve only gotten a gem once and a postcard once, but i would say it’s really js luck or how much the sponsor pays ribblr

yep, aha, same story here my friend ToT never got anything but crasftzei or how ever u spell that or a postcard, but wait, there was once a time when I got 5 patterns in one day x2, smth like that :cherry_blossom: :cherries: