Spooky Squash - Pattern Release

Hi!

The pattern is finally out! I’m so excited, Halloween is my favourite time of the year :heart: :jack_o_lantern:
Here is a link if you want to check it out :

There’s no pictures from the testers yet but I’ll share them on my socials tomorrow, as well as in the comments of this post. If you have questions about the pattern, I’ll be happy to answer them! I already know that you’re wondering if it works with velvet/blanket yarn and the answer is yes, it does! It’s a good way to get a giant pumpkin. :grin: However, the shape isn’t as structured as with stiff cotton, which is to be expected. One of my testers had a cool trick to remedie this issue: she doubled her yarn with raffia thread. :open_mouth:

Tagging everyone who wished to be tagged for the release:
@Russonator @CrochetKiwiFruit @bibykee @heiheicrocheter

Happy spooky crafts, guys :heart:

20 Likes

Congrats on the release! :tada: :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

Thank you! Your profile picture is sooo cute btw! Did you draw it yourself?

2 Likes

Tysm! <3 I found it on Pinterest because I cannot draw for the life of me :sweat_smile: :face_with_peeking_eye:

Congrats!! I’m so excited for your pumpkins!

congrats on your pattern release, so cute!!

1 Like

Thank you! I’d love to design other Halloween models in the same vibe but I need to gather more ideas

1 Like

Thank you! I frogged it so many times, I’m glad I pushed through :flexed_biceps:

1 Like

looks so amazing congrats on the release!!!

Congrats on the release!!:growing_heart:

Congrats on another great pattern release!

Congratulations on your release, and thanks for the fibre tips! :heart::glowing_star:

Thank you guys! :heart: