✨SPOOOKY SEAaASONN✨

Yes, im aware thatd its mid july, but, for all my folks who make their own costumes or love spooky season, the crafts stores have put out the fall things and therefore it is :sparkles:SPOOKY SEASONNNN​:sparkles:, mark your calendars babes cause we WILL start our costumes early. And not wait intill the day of to finish. Yep. Definitely. :bat::bat::bat::skull::skull::skull::bat::bat:S p o o k y​:bat::bat::skull::skull::skull::bat::bat::bat:

(Sorry lol this is random, just :sparkles::sparkles:excited​:sparkles::sparkles:)

36 Likes

Lol

5 Likes

lol i asked when my friend was having her halloween party and she was so confused :skull:

6 Likes

Looooll

5 Likes

I still gotta figure out my costume o.o

6 Likes

I’ve been crocheting my halloween costume since January , when I first started making it I didn’t really plan on using it as a costume but I might as well now cause I don’t have any other ideas lol.

8 Likes

Oooo wussit

6 Likes

It’s this pattern here (-:
FREE Demon Slayer inspired Kimono: Crochet pattern | Ribblr
It’s my first big project since I haven’t been crocheting for too long and I’ve been working on and off with it since the start of the year.

6 Likes

I’m the one who does all the decorating, shopping, baking, costume hunting, activities, etc for the fall and winter seasons. I don’t care what people say it takes months of hard work and costs a lot so I do it early so I can not only do all that but have a chance to take my time and enjoy the season as well. :jack_o_lantern: bring on the spooky season!

7 Likes

ALREADY SPOOKY STUFF OUT?? Feels like tomorrow they gonna be having Christmas stuff too :skull: I have no clue what I’m gonna be but THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME! I recently ACTUALLY started witchcraft(I’m nice I swear) and I’ve been one before but maybe a witch? A better more… me… witch. Idk ;-;

6 Likes

:bat: :supervillain: :mage: :woman_fairy: :vampire: :zombie: :spider:
YAAAASSSS! spooky season! My daughter is going to be Nezuko. I want to be someone who ties in and I love Mitsuri but Im like :eyes: that costume is a bit much for me :sweat_smile: The insect Hashira would be better. But some of the villans would be really cool to make costumes for! i dont know yet…but spooky season is my fave!

7 Likes

im just gonna be a chicken nugget lololol

5 Likes

Yessss, hopefully when yall are done, you wouldnt mind sharing a picture? :eyes:

3 Likes

Ooo yeah thats cool :0

2 Likes

Ooo cool! For the costume i wanna make i gotta speedrun iy at this point, lots of painting and seeing, neither oi i am good at lol

4 Likes

Well I bought hers. And I’ll probably end up buying mine, cause the only show I ever sell at is during Halloween, so I’m kinda busy. But last year she wanted to be the female Loki from the show and I made that. The horn thing came out so cute. I’ll have to see if I have photos

3 Likes

I don’t really dress up anymore but if Halloween falls around our DND night then I’ll prolly dress up as my character. I’ve been mulling over the idea of a hat in his honor. No spoilers…

Sometimes I wish crocheting didn’t take so long so that I could completely decorate my house in goodies. I’ll be making some decorations for the house this year for holidays.

5 Likes

I’m SO excited for Halloween this year. My toddler is Halloween obsessed so i just know I’ll have to do my best to go all out on decorations and a costume for her this year. Probably wait last minute for her costume though since she’s two and changes her mind constantly :joy: and I’m going to be blown up like a ballon with our 2nd by then so I’ll probably just wear a silly shirt.

3 Likes

My recent test (just waiting for release to share) is spooky season ready (but I’ll wear whenever)

3 Likes

Yes! I’m always ready for spooky season! :spider_web::bat::ghost: That reminds me I want to make one of those crochet spiderweb sweater things

4 Likes