Spreading joy for the queer comunity

hi, so last night something HUGE happened and i wanted to share. so I am non-binary, witch to me means that I dont identify with either male or female. i have been out for over two years, and my parents dont use the correct pronouns for me even thoigh i have told them about my corrct pronouns (witch are they/them.) last night I asked my mom to use gender neutral language on me and she said yes. then i proached the topic of using they/them pronouns on me, and she said yes!!! she even said correct me if i get them wrong!! and today, she had a conversation in front of me and gendered me correctly!!! i wanted to share something cool that happened to spread queer joy today!!

31 Likes

oh that’s cool

5 Likes

yeah!!! i am so excited!!!

6 Likes

I’m sorry it took them so long but glad they got there in the end! So glad you are able to find some more support at home and hope you have a good support network of friends/found family!

7 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: yay I’m happy for you!

6 Likes

thank you so much!!!

7 Likes

thank you!!!

8 Likes

Im so happy for you! I wish i had the A) condifdence and B) the knowing that I will be supported!

8 Likes

that’s amazing!! i’m so glad you’re getting support at home :DDD

6 Likes

That’s great that you’re finally getting support!:heart:

5 Likes

omg congrats!! thats such a huge step and i’m so glad shes finally doing that for you <33

5 Likes

woohoo!!

3 Likes

YEAH!!! THIS IS HUGE NEWSSSSSSSS!! this is a sentince ribblr

3 Likes

it’s :clap: About :clap: damn :clap: time

2 Likes

heck yeah!!!

3 Likes

Thats great!! Im not rly part of the lgbt community but im happy for u ^^

2 Likes