Star Trek DS9 Defiant Ship

Does anyone have a pattern for the Defiant from Star Trek DS9? I made hubby the Enterprise, and now he wants the Defiant! Help!

7 Likes

I wish I could say I’m that cool, yet I am not. Btw that is so awesome you made the Enterprise!

3 Likes

I followed a pattern lol but it’s the only ship pattern I’ve been ablento find :sleepy:

3 Likes

Oooh something to look for!

3 Likes

with a few slight alterations, I think you could turn a stingray pattern into the Defiant. And there are a TON of those

4 Likes

I love that! I might do that! I’m goin to kunda use the saucer design for the Enterprise, but it looks like possibly easier to design than any of the other ships lol

3 Likes

Im trying stitchfiddle lol

2 Likes

I like stitchfiddle, not perfect, but a good place to start

1 Like

So, I’m going to work on making a pattern. I dont know how to post it for testing, can anyone tell me what to do? Do I HAVE to have a shop on here to do testing?

1 Like

Well I know I’d want to test it. I even have little fairy lights I could weave through to light it up! I did that with a UFO I made. It was a learning experience for sure. Lol

1 Like

You can open a shop for yourself through your profile preferences, it says something like “want to sell?” then you take the new designer tutorial and type it into the program then select to post a tester call. Then herd all the cats that apply to test and weed through 400 suggested changes for the ones you actually want to make, then when you have pulled out the 5th to the last hair… You set a price and make it public and post a pattern drop announcement.
OK, some of that dabbled with hyperbole, but I want to leave some mystery there.

2 Likes

Ok granny!

1 Like