Statistics

Hi Ribblr team !

I was wondering, is there a way to see statistics like number of item/shop views, clicks, daily/weekly likes and such ? Usage of search terms ?

I know we can view how many times an item was placed on wish lists, but only monthly or all time. Is there a way to view more about how our shops are doing ?

Thanks !

5 Likes

Hi Marjan!

You can see how your shop performs on the shop manager page. At the moment, as you mentioned, you can see how many times your patterns were added to wishlists as well as which patterns you sold and a list of your sales, based on current month, previous month, current year or all time.

On top of that, you should be receiving a personalized weekly shop report by email, every Monday, with more weekly and monthly information. Please let us know if you have not received these emails from us so we can look into this.

We are working to improve the shop manager page to provide you with more vital information in future updates.
Thank you for your feedback - this helps us improve! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, thanks !

I received those emails, but haven’t looked into them yet, since I had not had any sales yet. :grimacing: Sorry, I should have checked these first.

I’m hoping for more information through shopmanager in the future ! But I will wait patiently. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem! And feel free to share any additional feedback you may have!
We’re just starting out, and we’re sure you’ll start selling very soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks team Ribblr !

I’ll just wait patiently for my first sale, hehe. :slight_smile:
Even if I don’t make sales here, I wil be coming back, because I love Ribblr.
It’s a wonderful paltform ! :heart:

2 Likes