Still Testing????

Hey, so I’ve finished testing quite a few things, but there still in my testing tab. (they say they’re quite a few days overdue, but I did a journal and told the creator that I finished) Should I just get rid of them, or is there some other way I can contact people to ask them to take it off? (I have been gifted some, but they’re still in my testing tab. I don’t want to abort, but what should I do??)

9 Likes

Just ask the designer to remove it from your testing tab?

2 Likes

the creator should be able to gift you the pattern, when that happens it will automatically be moved from your Testing tab into your regular Patterns tab!

5 Likes

I’ve been gifted one, but it’s still in there in my testing tab.

3 Likes

now that is weird! maybe ask in the Support space?

4 Likes

Yes that is weird

2 Likes

Since one of their new updates I have seen that happen more often it has to do with something the designer is doing on their end. I can’t remember what the folks in thr group said to the designer, or what pattern I was testing.

3 Likes

I did find the group chat.

The designer has to select " gift and remove" for it to be removed from your testing tab and credited karma for it.

2 Likes

I suggest sending this to the designer of the pattern that is in both your patterns and testing tabs.

Go to “assign testers”, select pattern being tested. After that there should be a list of your approved and unapproved testers. Next to those of us testing should be 3 options “gift and remove”, “remove”, “block”.

3 Likes

OK! Thank you so much for helping me :slight_smile:

1 Like