Stitch Marker I have made recently #2 / JAdamsCollection

Hi all! I made some more stitch markers!

Some pics:

Please comment below on what your favorite(s) are! :two_hearts:

24 Likes

OMG ITS SO CUTE!! dying of cuteness I need them they are essential. I wish I could buy them. How do you make them?
Favs are:
Boba :bubble_tea:
Little glass bear :bear:
Cats and dogs!! :cat: :dog:
Axolotlss!

9 Likes

@GamerKat

Thank you!

I buy the charms from a few different websites, and then buy the connecters and clasps at amazon and Dollar Tree :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Oo cool!

7 Likes

Oo I love them all!

5 Likes

@SweetTomato Thank you!

5 Likes

Turtle :turtle: all the time

6 Likes

6 Likes

:frowning_with_open_mouth::frowning_with_open_mouth::frowning_with_open_mouth::frowning_with_open_mouth:
Im speechless and i loveeeee themmm so much
My fav are the axolotls

8 Likes

stoppppppp the last 3 pics?!? I’m speechless! ive never seen cuter stitch markers!
I have to get my hands on some of these eventually!! I love the clearish ones in the 2nd pic, and the axolotls and dogs <33

8 Likes

omg these are adorableeee!
The cats are purrfeeeect

6 Likes

It’s definitely the cats for me! :heart_eyes_cat:

6 Likes

Turtles, cats and owl

5 Likes

How much do you sell them for?

6 Likes

The little leaves are so cute!

6 Likes

i like the leaves

6 Likes

@ShortClarice @lunarcrochett @CrochetAddictHere @Prettykittycrafts @Saoirse78 @NorahLaugh
Thank You GIF by Mailchimp

7 Likes

@Taxlady
I usually sell individual stitch markers for $2, but I also have a mystery one that is $6 for 5 stitch markers :slight_smile:

You can find my link here:

6 Likes

They all look so cute! My favorites are probably the little circle ones in the first picture, in the second the see through animals and the mushrooms, the axolotl’s and cats as well! I definitely want to give making stitch markers a try myself someday :laughing:

5 Likes

@ArtsAndNaps
Thank U GIF by BrittDoesDesign

5 Likes