Stories, Stash & Chat! September 2022 Feature drop 🔥 (plus a teaser!)

I just want to drop a message to congratulate @Karametra and @NoKittenAroundStudio our first two selected Ribblr Leaders - very worthy of their new community levels and perks. :partying_face:
They’ve been tremendous members of our community for a long time and are consistently assisting other Ribblrs. Can’t wait to see how they continue to lead this community :purple_heart:

16 Likes

I think the promoting part to get non fiber community members to join and buy makes, will be up to us via SM and websites.
Via Blogs and websites it can get picked up by google search, which in turn might bring in a few more.

10 Likes

Congrats to our new leaders; much deserved!

12 Likes

Sorry what does SM mean?

9 Likes

Congratulations to the new leaders!!!
Wow this is truly an amazing update. For me stash and stories toss up which my fav was.
This definitely brings community together in ways other apps don’t.
Huge shout out to the Ribblr team it’s very much appreciated !
Claps Yes GIF by Bijou Cosmetics

10 Likes

I am so excited there’s a stash feature in here now! My only issue is I have far too much in my own stash, and this is going to take me forever and a day to log at all :sob::sob:

10 Likes

Social media

10 Likes

Social media :blush::two_hearts:

9 Likes

I’m waiting for the magic fairy to add mine :joy:

9 Likes

It’s worth it! You only do it once, then it’s saved for ever and makes it SO much easier to track your personal stash! :star_struck:

13 Likes

Oh ok thanks:D

8 Likes

Hilarious,… take a peek at my post ‘stash explosion’, last pics.
I’d be here for months :joy::joy::joy::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

10 Likes

Thx:D

7 Likes

Well if you’re anything like us it’s worth starting now before your stash grows even bigger (and becomes even more cluttered! :joy:)

10 Likes

Nooope! Can’t get any bigger or I’ll need to take over the rest of the house :joy:
The next decade is dedicated to reducing my stash :joy::joy::joy:
I got away with it thus far, explaining that I need it for my shop, but any more and I’m out of excuses. :see_no_evil:
I have more yarn than Hobby Lobby and Walmart combined (they both suck in our so called next big city :joy:, aka civilization)

8 Likes

This sounds like a great TV show pitch → houses for yarn.

“In this show we’ll meet the crazy people across the globe who bought a second house just to store their yarn”
I think too many of us will be featured in the show:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Great update!
Bunny Wow GIF by clara.creates

I’m so excited to join up as a Leader and help Team Ribblr grow and flourish.

10 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:
We have an RV out front that hasn’t gone anywhere for three years. Before covid I started storing my finished projects in there, cause I wanted to open it shop like while I was doing like a garage sale outside.

Well, they are still in there for now :joy:

7 Likes

My sister told me this years ago. And I still buy more. To my credit though, I needed more medium weight for amigurumi dolls. So now, yeah. I might have enough.

8 Likes

I just looked up at my high ceilings. I think lifts for yarn tubs would be awesome. They make them for garages … :rofl:

8 Likes