Strawberry Cow pattern release!

I’m happy to announce that my Strawberry Cow pattern has been re-released onto this shop! I’m on a mission to take all my old Feyra patterns (well, those I can find) and bring them back here! (My loaf dragon is next on the list!)

Thank you so much to my amazing testers, @Novxdra and @MysticalCr0chet !

Honorary tester: (wasnt able to finish)

@Raecrochets2

You can find the pattern here!

31 Likes

Awww it’s so cuuuuute

3 Likes

Its so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Congrats on the re-release! :sparkles::tada::sparkles:

3 Likes

congrats on the release! :tada: your testers did great! :growing_heart:

2 Likes

so cute!! congrats on the release!

3 Likes

Congrats on the release, it’s adorable! :pink_heart: :strawberry:

3 Likes

congrats on the release, it’s adorable! your testers did amazing :))

3 Likes

So cute!

4 Likes

Omg I’m getting this!

3 Likes

congrats on the releasee!

2 Likes

Awwwww sooooo cute! :growing_heart:
Congrats on the release! :tada:

2 Likes