Stripe help

Hey. I am trying to set my stripe up and when I go to release a paid pattern, it says my stripe account is restricted even though on the stripe side it says I’m good to go. I am so confuzled

I just did this actually! I think that the problem is that you’re a minor? The stripe acct has to under a parent until ur 18

My mom did the parrent thing though

Did you go back into your account to activate it?

I think so, its says its active

How can I make sure its active?

In your Stripe account, go to settings.

Select payments, payment methods, activate account.

It says its enabled

Did your mom have to take a picture of her ID? If so it will likely take awhile to verify it (I think it says up to 24 hours or longer somewhere).

She was verified in july. I was just waiting for my birthday to pass

I haven’t actually tried to post a paid pattern yet, but after my mom’s ID got verified I could put a price on my drafts. Is it letting you do that?

Yes, but I cant publish

Its asking for verification but its not taking my temp learners permit so I might wait till I get my perm. I wish ribblr took PayPal or smth

Click on the apply button.

Wdym. Where is it? (Srry I am rlly slow this evening)

The screen shot you showed when you went into your settings.

Yeah, I don’t see a button to apply

The blue button