Stuffing anyone?

Ah that makes sense! Similar situation with a friend of mine who lives in the mountains! Glad amazon came through though, the big bag feels so much better than getting a new little one every other day!

4 Likes

I’ll take it.

3 Likes

I’ve got the stuffing monsters all over my carpet. They’re invisible too!!! I just happen to find them when I vacuum……

3 Likes

How many ounces/ pounds is one bag?

2 Likes

Does it cost extra just because you’re on a reservation?

2 Likes

sorry i was only joking :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

i vacuumed the other day and found them all over my rug too!

2 Likes

it’s 20 pounds!

2 Likes

yeah it does. I have to get it shipped to my cousins in another city in the reservation and they bring up packages every month

3 Likes

Oh, I was trying to understand if the cost went up simply because the “ package” stepped over the boundary line into the reservation.

2 Likes

it just costs a lot bc it’s like a 5-6 hour drive from phoenix.

2 Likes

Oh, I understand now.
Been to Phoenix, stayed 6 weeks. Loved the weather but thought the city was kinda ugly.

2 Likes

ik! All the buildings are so gray and brown and it’s already a desert! Same in Winslow!

2 Likes

I used to teach textiles a a highschool and we had a giant built in ply bin for stuffing and the kids used to launch themselves into it regularly​:laughing::laughing::laughing: was hard to tell them off and not join them!!

3 Likes

Cool!

When I was a kid on Grandpa’s farm raising Angus beef, swing from the loft to the hay piles in the barn.

Wheeeee!

winnie the pooh GIF by Disney

3 Likes

that sounds so fun but itchy at the same time

2 Likes

i ran out of stuffing​:disappointed_relieved: it came from smth i dont remeber but now i use scrap yarn

3 Likes