Stuffing anyone?

I think i got a bit too much stuffing lol

This is not up for sale i am only joking!!!

17 Likes

I’ll take it :eyes::joy:

3 Likes

let’s not talk about the shipping cost of 20 pounds . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

4 Likes

20 pounds?! Where did you get that from :sob:

4 Likes

amazon!!! I have these homeschool funds so i didn’t have to pay 55 dollars for it. I’d be bankrupt lol

4 Likes

I’m jealous! :smiley: looks like part of heaven!

5 Likes

that really IS alot of stuffing!

4 Likes

Love it! What a couple of bags of potential and possibilities!! I get too excited about these things and never get to use them all​:laughing::laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

There is never too much stuffing remember

4 Likes

Walmart has these! I just bought 20 lbs from there in the US as it was my cheapest option lol

5 Likes

i’ve seen them at walmart before! It’s just ours is 2 hours away and we can’t really fit a giant bag like these in our truck :cry:

2 Likes

Oh wow! It doesnt look like that much! That is a whole lot of stuffing!

3 Likes

they’re pretty wide! it’s a lot!

3 Likes

Lol. We will not discuss how many of these boxes i go through! But we will discuss the FUN of openning the box and then each bag and watching the stuffing come to life and sometimes explode out of the bag! Almost worth the cost just for that fun! :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

The cost of 1 20lb bag made shipping for me free! I dunno if you have that option or not, but it was awesome when i saw that lol

4 Likes

I love opening vacuum sealed stuff!!! my brother was opening these bags but cut the stuffing too and it exploded every where lol

5 Likes

Since i live on the navajo reservation i have to pay a lot for shipping. and it doesn’t even fit in the box so one of my family members has to come deliver packages bc it’s like 5 hours away… The stuffing only cost about 55 but the shipping was 30 so like $80 for stuffing

4 Likes

wait until the bag gets opened … haha
I’ve gone through a lot in the last year.

2 Likes

i’m scared to open the bag thinking the stuffing monsters will come out… I did that once and there were little fibers floating around my room for a day. not doing that again

4 Likes

Oh dang. I’ve just run out too :rofl:

4 Likes