Summer Creations

I have just started making these beautiful sunflower potholders/hot pads. I found these tutorials on YouTube and just wanted to share my progress with everyone. Please show me what you have made or started making this summer! I would love to see it. :sun_with_face::sunflower::yellow_heart:

16 Likes

Super cute!
I’m still working on my daughter’s Christening blanket, and when I can’t work on it because it’s too big, I work on my 12yr old son’s socks

11 Likes

Omg, these are beautiful! Sunflowers are my favorite flower.
Can you you share you tube name?

8 Likes

Working on a fisherman bear and scrappy CAL with discord group by @WolfKvB

9 Likes

That’s adorable, love the colors on the socks!

6 Likes

Yes in the first picture I found the tutorial on Oana’s crochet channel. It’s called Crochet Sunflower Hot Pad. The second picture is on Rose Crochet & Craft’s channel, it’s called How to Crochet Sunflower Coaster.

6 Likes

I love the bear, he looks so cute! (:

6 Likes

Just finished this elephant today

And now working on this :grin:

Though this summary my plan is to try and finally finish some older projects :joy:

11 Likes

Thank you @Ashlik420

5 Likes

Thanks, my son loves COLOR! So these will be perfect for him :blush:

5 Likes

Omg that’s amazing, was it hard to make the elephants trunk curve like that? And that little colorful guy looks real cute :relaxed:

5 Likes

It looks more difficult than what it was :grin: the pattern was slightly unclear though, but the connection thing was really smart, like starting with a lot of stitch and then in a round skipped a lot (then continue the trunk from it later)

5 Likes

Thank you for that, I would love to make something like that. Bigger projects scare me a little because I feel like it’s not going to come out the way it should.

5 Likes

Even if something doesn’t turn out exactly the way it was supposed to, doesn’t mean that it doesn’t look cool :grin:

5 Likes