Summer smile top

Be on the lookout for a new pattern I will be coming out with for a test. I will be coming out with it in the next few weeks. it will be a granny square top made of smile granny squares, i will need a few testers of each size going from xs-xxxl to test the pattern. let me know if you are interested and follow me on Instagram @Crochetwithaudrey to get updates.

12 Likes

I’d love to test it. I’m M

4 Likes

Following on Instagram. Depending on dues dates, I’d be happy to test either of the tops (1x or 2x)

3 Likes

I’d love to test this pattern! please let me know when it’s ready! :slight_smile: xx

3 Likes

Thats great i will let you know later. I have never made something that is size enclusive so i hope it works.

2 Likes

Id love to test if i have the time once the tester call comes out!

2 Likes

I would like to test small (this is adult size right not youth size)

2 Likes

yes these sizes are adult, i am not sure if they will be big enough but i hope they will be.

1 Like

i should be coming out with this pattern soon i need to make sure i have the sizes right and make one of my own

1 Like

i would like to test this when you make a patten

2 Likes

Id like to do med

2 Likes

I’ll test!

2 Likes

It should fit I wear a lot of adult small things they are just usually long on me lol

2 Likes

Also yah I can test it in small

2 Likes

Sure I’ll do a smiley top

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.