Support, or bug, this time

Been busy lately so didn’t report this right away. Hoped it would go away on it’s own. Wondering if anyone else notices this.

When I go into my patterns, I search for something specific and it doesn’t work. Let’s say I search in my Archives for “Marilyn”. She is a doll I have in my pattern library, thanks to Maria. :grin: Same for any pattern, by the way. Instead of finding it, it clicks back into MyPatterns instead and says “no patterns here yet.”

It also won’t let me search by pressing enter, I have to click on the search magnifying glass. Which wouldn’t be so bad, if it actually found the pattern. :frowning:

Anyone? @Ribblr
(using my chromebook, same on my android phone)

8 Likes

When I look through my patterns on mobile, the same patterns end up being repeated over and over again at random instead of actually scrolling through them all :rofl: Idk what’s up with that. I’ve noticed it happen a few times.

4 Likes

Working on my end! Is this the name of the pattern you are searching for? Can you provide a quick video of your screen? I think this will help solve it quickly

6 Likes

I made one. Hopefully this link works.

4 Likes

This is the pattern I was trying to find. “Marilyn” by Letodolls

5 Likes

Thank you! We’ll look into it.

5 Likes

Sorry about this glitch. Should be fine now :slight_smile:
Avi @ Tech Team

4 Likes

Thanks. It is!

3 Likes