target audiences

just wanted to know: for people who have done crochet markets, what ages were your buyers? i know not everyone will remember, but i just wanted to know for future reference.

12 Likes

I usually have high school through early 30s, sometimes children. I focus on amigurumi though.

7 Likes

I have all ages, let’s say 0-99.
Amigurumi, beanies, scarfs, tablecloth…

5 Likes

My biggest buyers have been like grandparents who buy things for their grandkids :joy: they live amigurumi plushies for newborns

6 Likes

i cant find any markets but im guessing 20 yr olds as well as their children

4 Likes

It varies between markets but I would say age’s 5-40 ish, but I don’t really remember

5 Likes

I helped with a bake sale this weekend and made some cute baked items into keychains. Teen girls bought them for the backpacks.

4 Likes

i know who can answer something like this! @chunkyy :pray::pray:

4 Likes

Hi!! I had my market a few days ago on Sunday, and to be honest there was a large range of audiences. In the morning (around 9-10) the older people were out so not many buyers there, and then towards 10:30 - 11 it started to get busy with lots of children with their parents. After that, it was usually younger people and still children wandering around.

Basically younger buyers were my biggest hit. they had to persuade their parents to get a plushie. the 10-15 dollar items were hot as they were cheap and not too pricey. Also make chickens because they are really popular. I also got some 17-20 year olds too who brought from me. No old people brought, so definitely range for people around their early 20’s or under, such as 6-11 year olds.

I hope this was helpful!

5 Likes

tysm that’s vert helpful :blush::blush:

1 Like