Taylor swift cardigan- looking for a pattern

hi everyone! my bestfriends birthday is at the beginning of march and she really likes taylor swift so i was planning on making her the taylor swift cardigan (starting now so im not crying late february :joy:) . however, im struggling to find a pattern. Ive already searched on ribblr and i cant find any so if anyone has any good youtube videos or written patterns on other sites (or if there is one on ribblr and im not looking hard enough :sweat_smile:) please could you link them in the comments :heartpulse: thanks so much for your help!

8 Likes

I’m assuming that by the #s that you want a crochet pattern. Is this the cardigan you’re talking about? I’ll totally be finding a pattern or video for this one because it’s so cute but I’ll help find a pattern for the one you are looking for if it’s not this cardi.

4 Likes

Here is a video tutorial for a crochet version, I would glue or sew on either felt stars or crochet ones to make it more like the original.

7 Likes

yep thats the one! (sorry i didnt know what it was specifically called cuz im not the biggest fan :sweat_smile::joy:)

2 Likes

ok thankyou! i think ill follow this one because it looks pretty in depth :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Glad I could help!! Hope it turns out good!!

3 Likes

Love this but I watched the video and was wondering what size she’s making?

3 Likes

It say in the description that it fits a medium/large but I’m sure you could change the size to a bit larger or smaller with different weight yarns or different size hooks.:grin:

3 Likes