Taylor Swift Wall Hanging! 🩵

hey everyone! I just made my friend this 1989 wall hanging / tapestry for her birthday and i’m SO proud of it! I just wanted to show it to you guys, it’s my first time attempting tapestry crochet or anything like it. I think I did pretty good! hopefully she likes it!! 🩷

EDIT SINCE A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ASKING:
i found the graph on braceletbook.com - it’s technically a friendship bracelet site but a lot of the graphs on there also work for crochet! you can look up pretty much anything. Claire247's profile | BraceletBook If you want to make this exact same thing, you can look at my favorites, the graph i used is there!! i also have the Evermore album cover saved to my favorites, so you could also use that one. I cut out row 14 because it made her face look a little weird. It looks better if you skip row 14 (in my opinion) anyways you guys should definitely find a graph and try tapestry crochet. it’s amazing and super fun, and i think i’m going to make lots more wall hangings in the future! 🩷

36 Likes

That looks so good!

7 Likes

Thanks!!

7 Likes

thats really good :sob: gj!!

6 Likes

omg thank youuuu!! 🫶🏼

5 Likes

ofc!! is it ur own pattern? if so, id love to get it one day :face_holding_back_tears:

5 Likes

its not a pattern haha, i used a graph thingy
i love your pfp btw!

6 Likes

oou- rightt mb, tysvmm!
and tyy<3

6 Likes

thxxxx :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

ITS PERFECTTT :star_struck: you did such a good job claire! I’m sure she’s gonna love it :smiling_face:

5 Likes

AHHH TYSM IM LITERALLY SO PROUD OF MYSELF!! im def gonna make more wall hangings, im obsessed now hahaha :joy::revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

Lol you totally should!

5 Likes

i’ll show you them when i do!

5 Likes

Oooh now I’m exciteddd

5 Likes

your so talented!

6 Likes

aww thank you so much!! you are too! 🩷

6 Likes

OMG IT LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE THE SAME THING! I’M INLOVE WITH lT SM!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: you are super good at that and i could never

@Boble @soapbari @littlemisswonderful @TheDavisandDriscoll @amazingpeeps101

9 Likes

OMG TYSM AHHH!! and maybe you coulddd have u ever tried tapestry crochet?? :star_struck:

5 Likes

No ive never tried before

5 Likes