Tech editors and pattern testers wanted CLOSED!!

Guys. Im looking for a tech editor and pattern testers for a pattern test soon. If not a tech editor, someone whos good with countic stiches, looking for grammatical errors, any thing like that, and i need those 2 ppl to tell me the st cts before i post tester call bc i am an idiot and i always forget to count my stiches after a row and write them down in my pattern. So, is anyone free to do a tech edit pattern test? Only need 2 ppl to do it.
In a few days i might post an actual tester call for the pattern.

7 Likes

I have helped edit many people’s patterns here in the community, correcting any errors from miscounted stitch counts to grammatical errors. So if you are needing someone to check through for mistakes etc I’d be happy to help. I also create patterns myself here so I am very experienced regarding stitch counts and what not :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Id be willing to help! For some reason i love counting the stitches lol. Also i can help look for grammar errors

4 Likes

Omg i will try and get it finished soon, but im really bad at remembering to but the st count at the end of the row… do you think you could add those too? Also sorry if this is alot of work

4 Likes

That is not a problem at all, I’d happily do that for you :smile:

4 Likes

Ok i have my two testers for st count and grammatical errors. Once this pattern is done being edited and reviewed i will post an actual tester call for the plushie

4 Likes